Steamed Lemon Sesame Fish & Broccoli
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen(thawed) snapper, cod or bass fillets, 3/4" thick
- 1 lb. broccoli, trimmed, cut into flowerets, stems cut into 1/4" thick slices
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dynasty Sesame Oil
- 2 cups hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice
Lightly spray inside of bamboo or metal steamer rack with cooking spray. Arrange fish, in single layer in steamer rack. Place over boiling water in wok or large saucepan. Cover and steam 4 minutes. Remove cover; place broccoli over fish. Cover and steam 4 to 6 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and broccoli is tender-crisp. Meanwhile, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon water in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat. Mix in sesame oil. Remove broccoli from steamer rack, placing on outer edge of serving platter. Arrange fish in center. Pour lemon sesame mixture over fish. Serve immediately with rice.
Makes 4 servings, 1/4 fish, 1 Tbsp. sauce & 1/2 cup rice each.
Per serving: 276 calories, 28 g protein, 4 g fat, 28 g carbohydrate, 698 mg sodium, 42 mg cholesterol.