Cantonese Chicken Salad
- 1-1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cooked (unseasoned) and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 small green onion & top, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Extra Hot Chinese Mustard
- 5 medium leaf lettuce leaves
Cut chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Combine chicken, celery, green onion & top, vinegar, coriander, oyster sauce, sesame oil and mustard. Toss well to combine. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes. Line serving plate with lettuce leaves. Top with chicken salad. Serve immediately.
Makes 5 servings, 1 lettuce leaf and about 1 cup chicken salad each.
Per serving: 208 calories, 32 g protein, 5 g fat, 6 g carbohydrate, 508 mg sodium, 93 mg cholesterol.