Cold Noodles With Spicy Shrimp
- 1 pkg. (5.29 oz.) Dynasty Saifun Bean Thread Noodles
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 green onions & tops, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) Dynasty Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained well
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, shelled, deveined, cooked & cooled
- 1/3 cup Dynasty Spicy Hot Kung Pao Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Sesame Oil
Soften 2 bundles saifun as package directs. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well and coarsely chop. Line serving platter with noodles. Wrap remaining bundle saifun securely for use another time. Pare cucumber lengthwise in alternate strips. Halve cucumber lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Cut cucumber crosswise into thin slices. Combine cucumber, green onions & tops, water chestnuts, shrimp, kung pao sauce and sesame oil; mix well. Spoon mixture over noodles. Toss before serving
Makes 4 servings, about 1-2/3 cups each.
Per serving: 284 calories, 18.5 g protein, 9.5 g fat, 29 g carbohydrate, 527.5 mg sodium, 130 mg cholesterol.