Sweet Chili Mayo Shrimp
- 1 pound medium size shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Thai Hot Chili Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions & tops
- 1 tablespoon JFC Roasted White sesame Seeds
Combine 1/4 cup water, condensed milk and cornstarch; stir until cornstarch dissolves. Coat shrimp with soy sauce; let stand for 20 minutes. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Add oil, coat inside of pan. Add shrimp; stir fry for 3 minutes until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. In the same pan, add in condensed milk mixture and stir 2 minutes, or until mixture thicken.Remove from heat, toss cooked shrimp with mayo, sesame seed and green onion until all are coated. Serve with rice.
Makes 6 servings, 1/2 cup each.
Per serving: 142 calories, 14g protein, 8g fat, 3 g carbohydrate, 530mg sodium, 129mg cholesterol.