Soba Salad With Miso Dressing
- 2 bundles of JFC YAMAIMO IRI ZARUSOBA
- 1 bag (16oz) Wel‚?ĘPac Edamame Soybeans in Pod (Frozen)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons miso
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Manjo Aji Mirin
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
Heat large pot of water and cook Edamame per package instruction. After cooking, peel all soybeans, discard shell and set aside. In another pot with water, cook soba as instructed, drain well and set aside.In a large bowl, mix together miso, juice of 1 lime, mirin, onion and ginger. Combine soba and soybeans with dressing, toss well until evenly coated, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 5 servings, about 1 cup each.
Per serving: 252 calories, 13 g protein, 3.5 g fat, 37.5 g carbohydrate, 1049 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol.
Note: the higher sodium content is due to zarusoba, once the noodle is cooked and drained, the actual sodium content will be lower than stated.