Sweet Potato Casserole
- 6 cups sweet potato, cubed
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, un-salted
- 1/2 cup Dynasty Panko Oriental-Style Bread Crumbs
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or any mild cheese)
- 1 cup chopped pecan
Preheat oven to 325??F. Peel sweet potatoes, cook in a covered saucepan with water over medium heat until done. Drain and mash well. Mix mashed potato, condensed milk, eggs and butter until smooth. Transfer to an oven safe baking dish 13x9 size. Sprinkle both pecan and panko on top of the sweet potato mixture and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese and brown sugar evenly on top. Switch to broil option and bake for another 10 minutes.
Makes: 10 servings, about 1 cup each.
Per serving: 462calories, 9g protein, 23.5g fat, 56.5g carbohydrate, 231.5mg sodium, 82mg cholesterol.